Terms and Conditions
- Upon receiving the full payment, Killerbookcovers grants Client with license to utilize final deliverables (PDF, JPEG or other print ready formats) for E-Book cover and/or print book cover as well as other marketing material.
- Client acknowledges that he/she is allowed only to alter the size of design for digital display or printing purposes. Any other changes to the final designs without the consent of the Designer is prohibited.
- Client acknowledges any license agreements involved with the process of acquiring stocks and agrees to abide by them. The cost that Client bears for any design service grants him/her the permission to print the final design for a limited number of times that is determined by the stock images’ licenses. Click here to learn more about the licensing of stock images. Any further printing demands can be met only upon acquiring additional licenses.
- Killerbookcovers retains the right to include the Client’s final designs and artwork in the portfolio of Killerbookcovers.com in order to promote its services.
- All use of final deliverables shall bear accreditation and/or copyright notice in Designer’s name such as “Cover design by Venkatesh of Killerbookcovers.”
- Killerbookcovers retains the right to reproduce, publish and display the final deliverables in Designer’s portfolios and websites for the purposes of marketing and promotion.
- Client agrees to share as much Client content as possible for the accurate and timely production of book covers.
- Client takes full responsibility in final proofreading and in the event that Client has approved inaccurate information pertaining to typographic errors or misspellings, Client shall incur the cost of correcting such errors.
- Client agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless Designer from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, losses or expenses arising out of any claim, demand, or action by a third party arising out of any breach of Client’s responsibilities or obligations, representations or warranties under this Agreement.
- Client agrees to make 50% down payment 3 days prior to the start of the design creation process.
- Client agrees to make the remaining payment upon the completion of the project. Consequently, the Designer emails the Client the final deliverables which can be used for publication.
- Designer reserves the right to withhold delivery and any transfer of ownership of any current work if overdue invoices are not paid in full.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Client or Designer from Killerbookcovers may cancel a scheduled project as long as the latter has not initiated content creation pertaining to the Client’s requirements in the case of which, a full refund will be made.
- If Client decides to forfeit the project once the design making process has initiated, Client agrees to forego 50% of the project price. This is to compensate for time and resources spent up until the point of stoppage. Moreover, Client agrees to destroy all mockups sent by Designer.
Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid or enforceable provision.